In the fall of 2016, Mountain City Center for the Arts, LLC moved into our brand new space at 16 Maple St. Our previous home in the bank building was a great one and we were honored to have gotten our start there.
Renovations on the 4,500 square foot facility were completed in July of 2016 and we started our Fall 2016 Semester in our new home! We are still in the Mountain City of Frostburg and just a stone’s throw from our old location. Our address is 16 Maple St. Highlights of the new building include:
- A secured access building – secured key access entry for parents and students
- State of the art security system with high definition cameras
- 3 large group studios with floor length mirrors, hardwood floors, and bluetooth speakers
- 5 private studio spaces
- Sound and voice recording studio
- 2 large waiting areas
- Free Wifi
- Daily Front desk attendant to safely greet and direct students to classes
- Parking with a dedicated student drop off area
A small virtual tour video of the facility is below.
In 2019, work on the multi-use space was completed. The new space is over 1200 square feet of additional capacity that can be used as a classroom, performance venue, meeting room, birthday party space, and much more. Besides using the space for ourselves, we are also now renting the space to any interested parties. It has a dedicated entrance and bathroom from the rest of the facility. The space can be configured in any manner to suit your needs. We can provide round table and chair seating for up to 80 people or more, performance seating with or without risers for 80 people or more, use of audio visual equipment including dual projectors for over 20 feet of screen space, use of microphones and more. You can reserve the space online by clicking the booking button below. Please contact us for more details and for booking discounts.