In the fall of 2016, Mountain City Center for the Arts, LLC moved into our brand new space at 16 Maple St. Our previous home in the bank building was a great one and we were honored to have gotten our start there.
Renovations on the 4,500 square foot facility were completed in July of 2016 and we started our Fall 2016 Semester in our new home! We are still in the Mountain City of Frostburg and just a stone’s throw from our old location. Our address is 16 Maple St. Highlights of the new building include:
- A secured access building – secured key access entry for parents and students
- State of the art security system with high definition cameras
- 3 large group studios with floor length mirrors, hardwood floors, and bluetooth speakers
- 5 private studio spaces
- Sound and voice recording studio
- 2 large waiting areas
- Free Wifi
- Daily Front desk attendant to safely greet and direct students to classes
- Parking with a dedicated student drop off area
Floor plans of the new facility are below along with a few photos of the space and a small virtual tour video.
Video Tour: First Floor
Video Tour: Second Floor